Third Five Days of Project 365




Jan 11th, 2010
Today started out with taking Alexander to the Doctors for his 6 month well baby appt.  Then lunch at Pei Wei and shopping at Costco.  Then Auntie Julie can over and took Jackson to the park then they fed the ducks.


Jan 12th, 2010
Alexander playing with his daddy.



 
Jan 13th, 2010
"Its Raining mama" - Jackson waiting for Grandma Jerrie to pick him up to play at her house.  Also Auntie Katie came over for dinner and Operation.



Jan 14th, 2010
Today I went to Jackson's parent teacher conference, I truly love his teachers they are so caring and considerate they were showing me art work and things he's told them.  When asked what makes you happy Jackson's answer was "Being with my mommy" Oh be still my heart I love that kid.  So the picture above its a list of self-help for his age group so sneaky mom snapped a pic so we can work on some of his stuff.  hehe



First Official Art Club!!!
Jan 15th, 2010

 
Jan 16th, 2010
NEW Baja Fish Tacos - Newport Beach.

Our Favorite whoo hooo



 
Jan 17th, 2010
Jackson running on the ride I drew, It started to rain so the boys walked to the beach to go jumping.  Then we went to dinner at Charles Chili.  After we got home Joe took Jackson to go hunt for pine cones for the fire they came back with a big bag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog