New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a fantastic
December and enjoyed their holidays tremendously!

So this year, I’ve compiled a list of goals for myself. Most of them are fun and all of them will make me happy in some way.  There are a gazillion things on the list already and I suspect that I’ll add more from time to time. It’s possible that I won’t complete them all this year (though I hope I will) but even if I only get to half of them I bet I’ll feel happier.

So without further ado, here is my list:

  1. Bake bread.
  2. Make a split the layer cake.
  3. Make a twinkie cake.
  4. Make macarons.
  5. Finish my project 365
  6. Learn to crochet.
  7. Make a special birthday hat and get a special birthday plate.
  8. Make Jackson felt food.
  9. Read more with Jackson.
  10. Read more with Alexander.
  11. Sign up for a “Mommy and Me” type class with Alexander.
  12. Take the Boys for daily walks to the Beach.
  13. Find my copy of “Wreck This Journal” and wreck it.
  14. Find some kind of exercise I enjoy and do it regularly.
  15. Go on more than one date with Joe.
  16. Go out to a grown up restaurant with another couple.
  17. Go to Nordstrom for a bra fitting.
  18. Hold a diaper drive for Help a Mother Out.
  19. Make more lists.
  20. Read To Kill a Mockingbird.
  21. Take some naps.
  22. Teach the boys to snowboard in whistler
  23. Create a beautiful closet.
  24. Go whale watching in the San Juans.
  25. Have a hot stone massage.
  26. Institute Thursday game night on the patio.
  27. Get my eyebrows threaded
  28. Host an elegant dinner party.
  29. Start a weekend breakfast tradition.
  30. Knit a sweater.
  31. Spend a weekend in Napa.
  32. Buy a vintage handbag.
  33. Deep-fry a turkey.
  34. Shop with Clinton and Stacy.
  35. Sleep in a room with a view in Florence.
  36. Learn to take really terrific photographs.
  37. Second honeymoon!
  38. Host a spa night.
  39. Find the perfect boots
  40. Start a Art & Crafts Club
  41. Family walks on the beach
  42. Drink Guinness in Dublin
  43. Start my own library
  44. Catch Fireflys with the boys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog