New Years Resolutions
Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fantastic
December and enjoyed their holidays tremendously!
So this year, I’ve compiled a list of goals for myself. Most of them are fun and all of them will make me happy in some way. There are a gazillion things on the list already and I suspect that I’ll add more from time to time. It’s possible that I won’t complete them all this year (though I hope I will) but even if I only get to half of them I bet I’ll feel happier.
So without further ado, here is my list:
- Bake bread.
- Make a split the layer cake.
- Make a twinkie cake.
- Make macarons.
- Finish my project 365
- Learn to crochet.
- Make a special birthday hat and get a special birthday plate.
- Make Jackson felt food.
- Read more with Jackson.
- Read more with Alexander.
- Sign up for a “Mommy and Me” type class with Alexander.
- Take the Boys for daily walks to the Beach.
- Find my copy of “Wreck This Journal” and wreck it.
- Find some kind of exercise I enjoy and do it regularly.
- Go on more than one date with Joe.
- Go out to a grown up restaurant with another couple.
- Go to Nordstrom for a bra fitting.
- Hold a diaper drive for Help a Mother Out.
- Make more lists.
- Read To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Take some naps.
- Teach the boys to snowboard in whistler
- Create a beautiful closet.
- Go whale watching in the San Juans.
- Have a hot stone massage.
- Institute Thursday game night on the patio.
- Get my eyebrows threaded
- Host an elegant dinner party.
- Start a weekend breakfast tradition.
- Knit a sweater.
- Spend a weekend in Napa.
- Buy a vintage handbag.
- Deep-fry a turkey.
- Shop with Clinton and Stacy.
- Sleep in a room with a view in Florence.
- Learn to take really terrific photographs.
- Second honeymoon!
- Host a spa night.
- Find the perfect boots
- Start a Art & Crafts Club
- Family walks on the beach
- Drink Guinness in Dublin
- Start my own library
- Catch Fireflys with the boys