Things I Love - Top 10

I was thinking about things I can't live without. And here it is!

#1. Would have to be my Digital Camera
Jackson's getting to that point in his life that he knows mama always has her camera. Example: His new thing is he'll grab a toy off a shelf and tell me to take his picture for Santa to see.

#2. My Starbucks Venti Tumbler for my ice lattes or ice water. My new cup - Guy not included.

#3. My Boys. (They're really #1 but, Joe's Golfing, Jackson's grumpy & well Alex is sleeping so he just got stuck in the middle.)

#4. Sunday night meal planning. (every mom's secret)

#5. Finally moving to the dark side and getting the Mom Van. I can't live without it now.

#6. Costco, Whole Food & Target my Grocery Trifecta in that order and only at the NEW Tustin District

#7. Paperback Swap for all my literary needs. Paperback Swap

#8. My Backpacker Magazine for new hiking ideas, Also the Halloween Issue from Martha Stewart.

#9. My MacBook Laptop. (Love my puter so much)

#10 My Sewing Machine and my commitment to Wardrobe Refashioning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog