Farm fruit and veggie pickup


So yesterday was the first Pickup of our Basket from South Coast Farm and oh my gosh so cool..

I got off work and went to Avanti Cafe on 17th and there is was all cute on the curb with my name on it filled to the brim with fresh fruit & veggies that I have no idea how to cook...

oh yeah did i not mention that Guard has no idea what the eating situation has come to in the Samples house.. :) Ercilia you better fill him in.. Just kidding Guard Joe will bring you allll his books that he's reading...

Ok ok back to it so i got them home cleaned and put everything away. I will tell you how it goes but the fruit is incredible check out the website the program is called CSA (Community Supported Agricultural)

http://southcoastfarms.com/

Bye Shat

Comments

Tely said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog